She sure does love a car ride.

We ended up at her favorite place-Paw Mart. She was so happy to be there that she laid down in the parking lot and refused to get in the car to leave.

Looking at that face makes you feel very bad you left her alone all day-it seems like she got over it after I bought her treats.

The field trip wore her out!

Today after work we went for a walk. She loves to roll around in every patch of grass she finds.

Of course all that rolling around makes a dog tired-she found a nice spot in the shade and sat down to take a rest.

Its not nap time Jo, we need to get home!
I eventually had to pick her up and carry her most of the way home. She is a little spoiled.

3 comments:
She doesn't sound spoiled to me.
I've never heard of Paw Mart before. I have applied to work at Petsmart though!
She is so cute!
Post a Comment