Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Must watch video



This is a video of a turbine replacement at a Nuclear Power Plant, which is what we are going through right now on one of our units. The differences from us and the video is that the turbine we are replacing is much bigger than the one they showed and we have a different kind of plant so that we don't have to worry about contamination or wearing the funny yellow anti-contamination suits where our turbine is located.

This is the reason I haven't had much of a chance to post lately. For example, last week I already had in over 40 hours....by Wednesday. Even with school no longer being a factor it makes it tough to get much done besides work.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

carriegel said...

ummm, i'm also posting a video tonight but now i am rethinking that. are we related?

megawatt miler said...

Sometimes I wonder

jporterGOP said...

I'm so interested in what you do. Now I wish I'd have asked you more about it when I was down there.