It is volleyball season!
We have another work team in the Y league and our name is The Cure (b/c we are sponsored by a cancer group). We started out the season winning all 3 games tonight! I was glad I remembered how to play.
We all remember how the softball team last summer started out undefeated through the first half of the season then completely fell apart in the end. Hopefully the volleyball team does not follow the pattern.
We actually get something (besides pride) for winning the league so hopefully that will be a motivating factor. People will do a lot for a free t-shirt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
do you ever sit still?
You don't get anywhere sitting still!
She has a valid point.
She'll sit when she's dead. I want to know, what are you wearing?
haha-i wasnt nearly so worried about it as softball.
we actually have the ugliest team t-shirts i have ever seen. burnt orange with lime green writing-definitely not making a fashion statement there.
Post a Comment