This is what the view from my back door has looked like recently. All I can say is I'm really glad I have a garage.

It has also been miserably cold.

Things are going to get better very soon-I found out yesterday that I am headed to Orlando this week! I am representing our plant for some meetings on our turbine. I feel really lucky that I get to go, and I can't wait for some warm weather!
3 comments:
Yeah! Another update on all your travel delays. Can't wait to see what happens this time.
im a little nervous about that with all the lake affect snow we've been getting, but i'm flying with my boss so hopefully that will help eliminate my bad luck.
have you at least clued him in on what he could be in for traveling with you? it's not too late for him to book a different flight!
Post a Comment