Monday, December 8, 2008

I RAN

TODAY!

Yes, that is right I actually got on the treadmill today. I have been on the elliptical maybe five times in the past week and I finally got brave enough to try to run today. I am not as out of shape as I thought. I did 2.5 miles which isn't good but its a start. I'm trying to take it really slow so my knee injuries don't return. So far so good-I barely felt my knees as I was running. I am very excited!! The elliptical is ok, but it has nothing on running. I'm already feeling sore so that is definitely a good sign.

In other news I have been working a lot, but in a good way. Also, two more HW assignments and two more final exams and I will finally be done. I took three weeks off of school the last time I finished a degree so I am looking forward to this break and I really don't have solid plans right now for more.

I officially made fantasy football playoffs which start this week! I barely squeaked in the last spot. No one expected me to do well at all so it was nice to prove them wrong and do it with all my former ND players.

We've been getting a lot of snow the past few days but I'm not quite sick of it yet!

6 comments:

carriegel said...

next year pick up the steeler's defense. they won the game yesterday for them.

Anonymous said...

great on the running! and congratulations on school! what a great feeling on that accomplishment!

jporterGOP said...

so when i saw the title of your article i definitely thought it was going to be about the country of Iran haha

megawatt miler said...

hahaha. that would be very out of character.

jporterGOP said...

just a belated side note, i worked out yesterday for the first time in about 7 months.

i can't even touch my back today...that's how sore i am, everything's tied in knots

megawatt miler said...

sore is good!