We went to the Syracuse game last week which I still don't want to talk about. Cousin John came down to get the full Notre Dame experience, but unfortunately they couldn't pull out a win against a 2-10 Syracuse. It was pretty pathetic. It was also very snowy and cold.
My parents stayed through the week until Thanksgiving and Cory drove over Wednesday night. We had it at the lake with my aunt and uncles family. It was really nice and relaxing. I made some pretty awesome pumpkin cheesecake (if i do say so myself).

Yummmm. I will give some credit to my mom for making the crust for me while I was working.
We watching some football (poor Lions) and played some Hearts later.

My uncle won the first game but I won the second when I shot the moon on the last hand of the game.

Looks like I was concentrating pretty hard but it paid off.
Friday morning my parents left and Cory and I went shopping. It really wasn't as crowded as I was expecting but we didn't go until the afternoon so maybe that is why. That night I dragged Cory to see Twilight. He laughed through most of the movie, and I have to admit it doesn't compare to the book. I still enjoyed it and will definitely go see the next movie when that comes out.
Today Cory left for his long drive back and I went grocery shopping and cleaned up my house from all the visitors. The football score is 24-0 now. Our defense started out strong but our offense looks pretty terrible. There are seconds left in the 2nd quarter and Allen just got hurt and was taken out. He is the only player we have with positive yards (+10)-the rest of our team has -4. Yikes. I strongly dislike USC...and I don't want to watch the rest of this.

4 comments:
hey, you have been in my account! oh well, you will just have to see them again tomorrow.
haha- i was originally just looking for the cheesecake picture. i figured it was payback for stealing my computer for the week.
i want you guys to know that i had an amazing time last weekend, and really enjoyed the ND experience. the reason i haven't blogged about it is because i know aunt C has the pictures and will do a much better job than i will. i'll probably follow it up with my own account.
those pictures are coming as soon as i finish my thanksgiving pictures.
Post a Comment