Thats right, today is commencement day. Since I'm not on campus I don't feel any connection to Purdue and I didn't feel a need to go. It also looked like this pretty much all day today so I don't think I would have made the drive anyway!
I got these from my parents-what a surprise! I can't believe they survived the snow and still look so nice.
It also came with this-yum.
I just have to figure out what to do with myself now. This will be the first break longer than 3 months I have ever had from school. I am planning to take the PE (Professional Engineer) Exam at the end of April so I suppose I should study for that in the coming months. That should take care of my school fix for awhile, hopefully.It hasn't really hit me I graduated yet, maybe it will when I get the diploma in the mail!

3 comments:
five words to describe yourself -- first one -- driven. i guess so. congratulations on another graduation. it's got to feel good!
Oh, Lordy, Sarah...I'm just working on my undergrad at this point. Congrats though, you have a tremendous amount of determination. I just wish you'd be here for Christmas!
i wish so too-im sorry to be missing out on all the fun (especially the throw-down)
Post a Comment