Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Dinner!

The Uncle has been posting pictures of his dinner lately so I thought I would do the same. This is a very out of focus picture of coconut crusted tilapia-yum!
I have a goal to start cooking more protein, especially fish. Usually I just cook potatoes, pasta, rice and/or veggies and no meat unless someone else is here which is not very often. Its not that I don't like meat, I just don't like cooking it I guess. I want to try cooking more fish for sure. I'll admit I cheated this time-I got this pre-prepared at the grocery store and I only had to stick it in the oven for 28 minutes. Its a way to ease myself into it-it turned out really well so I will call that a successful start!

4 comments:

carriegel said...

yuck. hold off on that fish until after i go home.

jporterGOP said...

i loooooooove fish

Anonymous said...

i'd try it. i like tilapia.

Jock said...

I like tilapia and I like coconut I am not fond of the two together although I will eat it.

It does look good though.