No, we are not voting for election season (sorry, John), we are voting for wedding planning season!
As most of you know, my mom came to visit me this weekend for a South Bend Bridal Expo. Saturday we went to a few reception venues and the scrapbooking store she likes. Today was the expo-it ended up being a lot more helpful than I thought. We found a couple of really good vendors and were able to narrow down the field for some things-also some good ideas. Photo booth anyone?
Here is the opportunity for you out-of-towners to provide some input! As soon as I get my date next March I need to book a venue. I am a little conflicted right now (My mom showed me a recent e-mail where my Aunt-I won't say which one....but her name starts with a 'C'-called me indecisive, and she is right). There are so many benefits to all the places we are looking at! So here is where you come in....would you prefer (keep in mind the ceremony will be on campus):
a) A reception site 1/2 hour away from campus that also has golf courses, pool, spa, etc. and a variety of hotel rooms, cabins, etc to stay there. Possibly provide busses between campus and the reception site.
b) A reception site on one of the on-campus options a couple minute walk from the basilica, also the option to stay at a hotel on campus that is also a couple minute walk, or stay in a variety of hotels within a couple mile drive of campus.
c) Somewhere off campus but in South Bend (within 10-15 minutes of campus) without a hotel there but hopefully hotels somewhat close by.
All your input is much appreciated!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
A sounds good to me, but that's probably because I wouldn't have to pay for it : )
B is a good no-hassle option (for you, I mean), but I'm personally willing to do whatever, whenever. I'm not picky. And most importantly: It's your day. (You'll hate that saying by the time it's over... hehe.)
Someone's indecisiveness is showing. I honestly will be there no matter what the choice.
Post a Comment