Cory is flying in tonight and we are leaving tomorrow for a trip. He asked me awhile ago to choose somewhere to visit for a long weekend around my birthday and I said somewhere in Northern Michigan and/or Mackinac. He has been very secretive since then and won't tell me anything so I am really not sure where we will end up.
We get back Monday so I will update you then and I am sure I will have pictures to share. Hope everyone has a good weekend!
Oh yeah-Go Irish, Beat Spartans!!!
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
So we can expect updates on all your delays and cancellations for this trip?
ND will lose this weekend. They will have a big letdown. And I am not a Spartan fan in any way.
how can i meet you if i don't know where to go?
luckily i know we are driving, should be a lot less stressful than my normal traveling!
very funny, mom.
i bet you guys are going to CMU. it's a prime vacation destination.
Thankfully it's a beautiful fall day today. Enjoy it!
Post a Comment