Thursday, September 4, 2008

Project

Here is my project for tonight. I like to pick the day before I have homework due to start projects.

Can you guess what it is?
There were 16 pages of instructions like this-that was slightly intimidating.
I think this means wear safety glasses. Too bad I left mine at work.
2.5 hours later-the finished project! It wasn't as hard to get together as I thought it would be, just tedious. Some of the pieces were very heavy and hard to get in place too.
Overall I think I did pretty well. Can anyone guess what it is yet?

3 comments:

carriegel said...

homework would have been easier.

megawatt miler said...

you are right about that

Jock said...

A stand for a new big screen high definition TV to watch ND football games.

It's a good thing there was no electrical wiring to do it may have taken you an extra couple of hours to figure out how to plug it in.