Here is a picture of one of the tailgates. You can't have a tailgate without cornhole. Saturdays before the game are always crazy because there seem to be so many people in town you have to try to see before the game. I got a call Saturday morning from someone who left work in January for another job. He was in town for the game and called someone to get my number so he could call me to catch up before the game. We always seem to run into numerous old classmates, friends parents, etc.
I took a picture of the sky to show Cory it was a perfect day for football in South Bend. He couldn't make it over for the game and I think he was pretty jealous.
We spent the first quarter in the student section. It was packed and we were in the 5th row from the front in the corner. With everyone packed in and standing my friend and I couldnt see anything and left after the first quarter for our "normal" seats. Not as fun but at least we could see the game.
This was my view. See why we moved?
These were our real seats. What a beautiful stadium!
The game didn't leave me with a whole lot of confidence in our offense. Clausen seemed to do a lot better than last year, but we'll see. Next week will be the real test. At least we won, but it makes me very nervous for next week.On to Fantasy...
I am pretty much done for the year. My first round draft pick that I was banking on for 20-30 points a game got hurt in the first quarter of the first game of the year and is out for the season. Yes, I am talking about Tom Brady. That one really hurts. Its my own fault because I went against my own personal drafting rules to draft him. Before the draft I told everyone that I refused to draft anyone from Michigan, Michigan State, LSU, Ohio State, and USC. I couldn't pass Brady up when he was still left at my 10th pick. If I hadn't broken my own rules my team would not be done right now-I should have known better than to draft a Michigan player and it really serves me right!!!! I don't think I can recover easily from losing a first round pick, especially that particular pick. I lost by quite a bit this week and the future is not bright for the Domers.

5 comments:
I think you got the first picture wrong that isn't the worlds greatest stadium the BIG HOUSE is.
This coming week isn't ND big test the week after will be a bigger test. Right now it won't take much to beat Mich and I wouldn't want to play MSU right now.
Just a hint on fantasy football - take the running back playing against the Lions every week, you can't lose.
i think i liked your first seats better.
hahaha
who is your quarterback now?
I have Bulger from the Rams but I am going to pick up Cassell hopefully now. Unfortunately two other people are trying to pick him up this week too so we'll see how that goes.
Kitna, this week and this week only.
Post a Comment