the next three are on their way from amazon.
I didn't know Amazon offered that kind of service. What a cool program?! How do I sign up?
ha! some people are born under a lucky star.
Yay!! I've finally converted one of you!!The rest of the series gets even better! I read almost every book in the series in one sitting.
How long can you sit?
yes! great..hopefully ill be able to finish them next week before i get homework. i might re-read the first one while i'm waiting.
That's exactly what I did when I was waiting for the 2nd and 3rd to arrive. Then I read them all again when I was waiting for the 4th.
thats what i did w/all the harry potter books too. re-read them all leading up to whatever one was coming out. that got to be long for the last few!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
the next three are on their way from amazon.
I didn't know Amazon offered that kind of service. What a cool program?! How do I sign up?
ha! some people are born under a lucky star.
Yay!! I've finally converted one of you!!
The rest of the series gets even better! I read almost every book in the series in one sitting.
How long can you sit?
yes!
great..hopefully ill be able to finish them next week before i get homework. i might re-read the first one while i'm waiting.
That's exactly what I did when I was waiting for the 2nd and 3rd to arrive. Then I read them all again when I was waiting for the 4th.
thats what i did w/all the harry potter books too. re-read them all leading up to whatever one was coming out. that got to be long for the last few!
Post a Comment