Sunday, August 24, 2008

School

Tomorrow is the first day of my last semester (at least for now). I only had two weeks of a break between my undergrad and grad school so I am looking forward to a longer break next year.

I have two classes left to go-Intermediate Fluid Mechanics and Human Factors in Engineering. I'm not sure about the Human Factors class because its an Industrial Engineering class (typically known as the "blow off" major in Engineering), but I pretty much ran out of Mechanical Engineering options for this semester and I would rather finish than wait until spring to get a class thats more applicable.

I got my syllabus for each class Friday. When I read them I found out that my first exam in both classes is on my birthday. What awful luck. Oh well-I am just anxious to start so I can finish this degree.

4 comments:

Shaelynn said...

Sounds like we're in the same boat, just needing 2 classes to be finished. (I, too, only had 2 weeks between my undergrad and grad, so I hear you with wanting to be done with school.) Good luck today!

carriegel said...

good luck, sarah!

we are coming, be afraid, be very, very afraid.

megawatt miler said...

i would be more afraid if you were bringing the one that messes up my carpets every time she visits.

carriegel said...

oh, you love that little girl.