Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Losing Streak Continues

First of all, Happy Birthday one day late to my Mom! I was planning to post yesterday but went to bed instead so its a little late.

The Cook Reactors are now 7-2 because we lost our 2nd game last night. This is very embarassing but I'm going to share it anyway. The score was 1-21. Yikes. It was a no-hitter until the 4th inning I think.

A good part of our team was missing. If it gives you any indication of how many people were gone I had to play short stop the whole game and I batted lead-off. Hopefully I will never have that much responsibility in softball again because everyone can see it didn't end well!

Stay tuned for a baseball post tomorrow!

5 comments:

jporterGOP said...

that is a rough loss. i can proudly say i don't think i've ever been on the losing side of a game that lopsided. however, we once beat a team 39-0, so don't feel so bad!

carriegel said...

man, what has happened?

Jock said...

peej forgets his first year in the majors when he was in little league. He got mercied almost every game that year. I'm not sure that team ever won a game. I forget who the coach was.

JP said...

Where was everyone?

megawatt miler said...

mostly vacation and night shift