Sometimes when you see things like this on the sidewalk it makes it worth it.

Are you going to run yet?
I guess not.
See the sidewalk just behind the deer? Thats where I had to walk up. And the deer still completely ignored me. I didn't get a picture from there because I was walking fast-I was afraid the deer was going to charge any second and knock me over.
This is what happens when theres lots of wooded property that hunters arent allowed on! These deer are afraid of nothing and most of the time let you walk right by them. Sometimes there will be 10-15 in a group.
It always makes that long walk at the end of the day a little shorter.

5 comments:
We have the same problem around our apartment. The deer don't seem to care about cars or people going by them--it's kind of frightening!
cool. i am surprised you are allowed to have a camera on the property.
I had that very same thought. Can't do that where I work.
That's pretty cool that you got so close but I agree... I think it'd be cool once and if it happened too many times it'd be a bit scary.
here's how you know i'm both a cook and not an animal lover. i saw that picture and thought, "damn, with a .45 and a pickup truck, i've got venison!"
Post a Comment