Monday, July 7, 2008

Big Project-Part 2: The Final Reveal





I really like the peach! I didn't mean for it to be so close to the color of the shower curtain but I still think it turned out well. I wish the pictures of the lights above the sink turned out better-they are green and I love them! They are also very off-center compared to the mirror and sink, but moving the fixture/fixing the drywall was too big of a project so I guess I will just have to live with it.

6 comments:

Shaelynn said...

Wow! Great job! It looks really nice.

Anonymous said...

Very nice!

carriegel said...

wow! can i just say i am impressed. we just got here and i am shocked. i thought i would be scraping wallpaper this coming week. i guess my next project will be painting the basement. assuming she doesn't beat me to it.

JP said...

It looks really good, great job! I know who to call when I need a bathroom done.

Jock said...

That Notre Dame education finally came in handy.

Anonymous said...

very nice!