Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Cook Reactors 7-0

After a two week break we are back with an 18-3 victory! It was pretty miserable playing tonight, it rained a little bit and that brought the mosquitoes out in full force. Jojo and my Mom came to watch, but ended up in the car b/c of rain/mosquitoes. I played 2nd again, and batted 3 times. My first at bat it went maybe 4 inches. Maybe. It was pretty embarassing for slow pitch, but somehow I still got on base. I had two more singles-a fly ball to right field and one on the ground that went between 2nd and 3rd. It almost wasn't fun because there were so many mosquitoes, but at least we weren't rained out I guess.

Hopefully better weather and less bugs next week!

4 comments:

carriegel said...

just let me say the mosquitos were terrible. i was getting big even sitting in the car.

JP said...

Second is the best. Jordan and I stopped playing after only a few weeks because of my work schedule but now even when I have Tuesday nights off we find other things to do instead of softball.

Jock said...

Are we going to see you in the softball world series?

megawatt miler said...

soon i will post an explanation of our softball success-we have an advantage over the other teams thats not really fair.