Friday, June 6, 2008

Stacy's!

I can't figure out how to upload pictures but a sandwich place in Daytona yesterday had Stacy's Pita Chips in single serving bags!

9 comments:

JP said...

I love Stacy's, I've never heard of them in single serving bags at restaurants. Have you ever had Terra chips? They consist of root vegetables (taro, sweet potato, yucca, balata and parsnip). I think I like them more than Stacy's.

carriegel said...

you know how i love stacy's chips. have a bag in my cupboard as i write.

not sure about the terra chips. they sound like they might be somewhat healthy.

Shaelynn said...

Where can you buy Stacy's chips? Meijer? (Sorry, Aunt C, I know how much not having a Meijer bothers you.)

Anonymous said...

Yes, you can get Stacy's in Meijer in the front of the store by the deli. Terra chips -- blech! Tried them once and threw out the bag. I do love, however, veggie chips.

carriegel said...

yes, i am somewhat bothered by not having a meijer available to me.

megawatt miler said...

I was very excited about the single serving bags, I buy the full size ones in the Meijer deli too. I am going to have to try those other ones Joni-where do you get those?

carriegel said...

you write ONE sentence and have 6, now 7, comments. go figures

megawatt miler said...

Haha what can I say, everyone loves stacys.

JP said...

I'm not sure where you can get the Terra ones, we sold them next to Stacy's in the Lobby Shop where I worked on campus.