I have the worst luck traveling. Right now I am sitting in the Detroit airport waiting for my flight to South Bend to leave (scheduled to leave at 7:30). Its now rescheduled for 9:30 but since its now 9:16 and we still don't have a plane this isn't looking good. This happens pretty much every time I fly so I'm used to it now.
The worst part of this whole situation (besides the obvious fact I'm in Detroit and I have to be at work in less than 10 hours) is that my first flight was diverted because of bad weather. And it was diverted to Indiana so we approached Detroit from the West and I saw both the plant and my house. That was three hours ago and I was way closer then to being home than I am now!
At least I have a tan.
Sunday, June 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Why didn't you jump out?
i will just say it again. this is why i don't want to travel with you.
yeah, if you're like going to actually spend spring break with us, we'll just meet you down there. that way we can get in a day earlier or something. wow! you do have the worst luck.
thats probably a good plan for you.
and you mean if im going on spring break to babysit/lifeguard/teach swim lessons?
oh, you meant when you go on spring break to babysit/lifeguard/teach swim lessons. yeah.
at least she understands her role if she gets to go.
if i get to go? i was already invited and i understand the stipulations.
Post a Comment