- The outage (for work) starts in approximately three hours, or midnight tonight (00:00 3/26/08). How dramatic.
- Support of the outage means I am working 12 hour days for the near future, most notably both days this weekend.
- Two homework assignments due Friday.
- Two exams in the next week and a half (with no weekends to give me time to prepare).
- I'm sick.
- Our water is contaminated, so I have to remember to use bottled water when I brush my teeth.
On a good note, I am able to multi-task by blogging and watching American Idol at the same time. And Michael Johns is singing Queen right now, thats about the biggest positive I have.
******Edit: I thought of another positive. Meijer had Bell's Oberon on sale today-does that mean spring is coming?******

14 comments:
i don't know what bell's oberon is...all i know is oberon is from a midsummer night's dream
Michael Johns is my favorite, but he's got his work cut out for him to beat either of the Davids. Glad rocker-chick is gone. I had to google Bells' Oberon. Obviously you got the beer gene.
I had to look it up too.
I must say I am impressed you must be a wheat beer drinker. I tend to lean to the wheat beers too.
Here I go again, talking to my little niece about drinking beer.
Since we are talking micro brewed beers now my favorite was from a place in D.C. called the Chop House. The brew master only made it once and wouldn't reveal the secret. I think it had some banana in it, sure was good. The wife even liked it and she hates beer.
i did :( i couldnt resist buying it today but i still have a random selection of ~12 beers in the fridge i need to drink up first. i only go through maybe 1-2 a month if no one visits so it is a long process to actually get rid of them all. i need to have a party i think.
i am most definitely a wheat beer drinker. i went to a chop house in a city in virginia or ohio or something (wow i have a bad memory) but i was there for work and we arent allowed to charge alcohol to the corporate credit card so im pretty sure i didnt have any beer. i love raspberry wheat, id definitely like to try banana sometime!
Another brewery I really liked in Arlington Virginia was Rock Bottom Brewery. I am not sure but they may be an offshoot of The Chop House. Good beer and very good food.
Don't feel bad, peej, I had no idea what it was either and why she would even need it.
i was excited b/c it is a beer they only brew in the summer and it has appeared for the year-must mean summer is close!
I feel that way about Oktoberfest, a Sam Adams seasonal beer. It means we're moving from summer to fall and fall is my favorite(est) time of the year.
I think fall would be more pleasant if I could get my mind of winter coming soon. It's like the lull before a storm... literally.
I to like Sam Adams oktoberfest. but I think my favaorite is Sam's cherry wheat. I actually found it on tap once and they served it with a cherry in it and from the keg the cherry flavor seemed to come through more. Of course it was ice cold (memories). another favorite introduce to me by scott was blue moon with the orange slice. very good.......
blue moon is probably my all-time favorite, but i really like the sam adams cherry wheat too. i had it on tap for the first time about a month ago in florida-no cherry though!
The Sam's Cherry Wheat is a bit sweet for me. I can only take one bottle. It does have a good cherry flavor though, no mistaking that.
Post a Comment