Monday, April 13, 2009

Can't wait for summer!

I was going through some old pictures and found these from last summer. I meant to post them but never got around to it. Cory was working in Maryland for a few weeks so I went out to visit him for a weekend. He was working really close to a nuclear plant so that was exciting. I don't have any pictures except for a sailboat ride we took.

Do you recognize this house? Its the one that Wedding Crashers was filmed at (according to our guide).

It was a really old sailboat that had been in the owners family for a long time.

I got to help put the sail up. That was work-it was really heavy!

What would a sunset cruise be without champagne?
The sunset was beautiful over the bay. It was also a full moon that night-it was huge and so bright. Unfortunately my camera skills were not up to the challenge and I never got a decent picture of it.


It was a great trip and now I really can't wait for summer again!

4 comments:

jporterGOP said...

Darn it. Now I really want summer too.

carriegel said...

why haven't i ever seen these pictures?

megawatt miler said...

because i forgot to post them

Anonymous said...

These pictures make me want summer here now too!