Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Dinner or Disaster?

(I haven't had time to post this yet-I made it about two weeks ago but I worked 70 hours in the past week, and that doesn't leave much time to do anything else.)

It was definitely dinner! I listened to Aunt C 's experience and made the pasta very al dente. It turned out perfect, and the leftovers were great too. I am definitely making this again for Cory. I even forgot to get basil which happens to be my favorite herb. I used dried basil instead but I know its going to be that much better with fresh basil.

I was uploading the pictures on my computer when I came across this:

I have a sneaking suspicion where that came from. I got a new camera for Christmas that just happened to be my mom's old camera (she upgraded). I guess she left me an additional present.

2 comments:

jporterGOP said...

I thought it was good too.

carriegel said...

the gift that keeps on giving