That does look amazing! I haven't forgotten about the dinner/disaster post. I needed to get my comments fixed on my blog. That's done now (thanks to John) so I will get on the stick and get dinner/disaster going.
we did a sandwich like that for lunch service at the restaurant at school. sold like crazy, and (coming from a guy who thinks the only thing better than bacon is... more bacon) it tastes pretty awesome too. What are you using as a spread?
6 comments:
That does look amazing! I haven't forgotten about the dinner/disaster post. I needed to get my comments fixed on my blog. That's done now (thanks to John) so I will get on the stick and get dinner/disaster going.
good-i cant wait
Gosh, that looks really good.
i'd eat that
Regardless if this is picked or not for dinner or disaster I might make it anyway.
we did a sandwich like that for lunch service at the restaurant at school. sold like crazy, and (coming from a guy who thinks the only thing better than bacon is... more bacon) it tastes pretty awesome too. What are you using as a spread?
Post a Comment