Did anyone else know that Starbucks has new chai out? I discovered it this Sunday while grocery shopping. There is an Apple Chai Infusion and Berry Chai Infusion (hot or cold). I tried the hot Apple Chai Infusion and it was amazing-it tasted just like one of my favorite drinks, apple cider. I was confused at first but the girl behind the counter told me it was just juice and the chai mix. A regular tall chai with skim has 150 calories, the berry chai has 190 calories, and apple has 240. The juice chais are a little high, so next time I think I will try an iced version which has a little less calories.
I would definitely recommend all you chai lovers try one of these-its something different but really good!
Monday, January 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Or ... did you know that they sell a little known size called "short". Yup. Smaller than a tall.
yes-i havent actually seen it yet though
i haven't had the new chai, but i'll try it. i'm not much of a Starbucks guy in general, but... if you haven't had it, the new signature hot chocolate is pretty much liquid crack. its got a bit of caramel and salt... so good.
it's bad enough that i have to remember to order it with "no water", now i have to remember short.
You won't see shorts -- you have to ask. Apparently they don't really want to sell smaller quantities.
and because they dont post the shorts on the menu i always forget about them-which is why i havent seen one yet!
Post a Comment