


What a strange stadium. It was cool they kept parts of the old stadium, but those columns popping up everywhere were just plain weird.

Hey its that union-busting beer! Whats that doing here?
I have to admit, the stadium was pretty impressive. It was a nice day for November football-I was hot in short sleeves during the first half and it cooled off to a nice temperature the second half.
Hey its a Boeing ad!
Gotta love that lake. 
I really can't believe the Lions blew it this time with the lead they had in the first half but at least we got shopping bags out of it. I should have known it would go downhill when their kicker tripped over his own feet and never attempted the extra point on the first TD. I heard they ended up with a whopping 7 yards rushing the second half. Oh well-it was a nice day and great to spend it outside with family watching football (no one expected the Lions to pull it out anyway)!By the way-we aren't talking about that other game on Saturday, I don't want to go back into depression.

4 comments:
love your pictures!
more phone pictures...
Honestly, I feel for you. At least you've had years and years of the Lions sucking. You're used to it. My Chiefs are just awful. I mean throw up a little in my mouth terrible. It's depressing...
It's time to watch hockey.
Post a Comment