Friday, November 14, 2008

Friday Laugh

I try to avoid being political on here but someone posted this on our Fantasy Football message board and I couldn't resist putting it here, its too funny.

By the way, in honor of Obama being elected we should reset everyone's record to 5 and 5 after this week and redistribute players so that all the good players are not on only a few teams. It's just not fair that because some owners picked good players that they are winning. Pelosi also has brought a bailout bill before congress to help underprivileged franchises such as mine. It's not my fault that I made bad decisions and my team is bad.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is funny!

jporterGOP said...

Hahahahaha!

That was fantastic.

Anonymous said...

the first part was stupid. The second part, however, was dead on. :)

Jock said...

Good stuff.

carriegel said...

it made me laugh!