Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Wedding Pictures Part 2

The wedding was in a chapel on Washington University's campus in St. Louis. It was such a pretty campus and I actually think its the nicest campus I've been on (besides Notre Dame, of course). I wish I had a picture of it but I didn't get any.

Here are some pictures taken outside after the ceremony (ignore the yellow construction tape...), Cory and I didn't have a camera so these are the ones he has received from his parents:

sarah & cory, st. louis, 10.08
Cory and I

sarah & cory's family, 10.08
Me, Cory's Mom, Cory's sister and sister-in-law

cory's family, 10.08
Cory's Family

sarah & cory, st. louis, 10.08
Cory and I again-its the first time I've seen him in a tux and he looked so nice!

Here is a picture of Cory's cousin Chrissie, her new husband Jay and the rest of her family and in-laws after the ceremony. I really liked the flowers-they had lots of bright colors and the bridesmaids dresses were a really pretty shade too.

Here is a picture of the reception. Its another phone picture so its not very good but the room was really pretty and I liked the flowers again!

4 comments:

Shaelynn said...

Wow--such a pretty wedding!

megawatt miler said...

it really was-gave me inspiration!

Anonymous said...

those are really nice -- i love the flowers too. the first thing i checked was to see if they elevated them. i love it when they do that.

carriegel said...

you need to watch those backgrounds when taking pictures. that tape is running right through his head!