Thursday, July 3, 2008

More Sister Sitting and a Big Project

I know I have been a little absent from the blogging world the past week along with others-summer is a busy time! I have been home but have not had time to write because of a project. I won't reveal it now, more to come on that later. Any guesses?

For the moment here is a little glimpse into the life of Jojo:

Watching TV.

Sitting in the car (We werent going anywhere-I had to get something out of it and she jumped in and made herself at home. Now she is obsessed with it.)

Sitting on the ground. Whenever she senses we are done with the walk and heading back home she sits down and refuses to move so I have to carry her in.

Checking Google Reader.

Reading in bed.

Going to sleep. She sleeps with her head on the pillow all night (if I'm lucky-sometimes she tries to push me out so she can get her whole body up there).


6 comments:

jporterGOP said...

hank, my choco lab, will also sleep with his head on the pillow :)

Shaelynn said...

Oh, my goodness--these pictures are freakin' adorable.

JP said...

I just decided I love that dog... as long as you're watching it.

Anonymous said...

you had been warned about her new-found love of car ... interiors.

megawatt miler said...

true-i didnt think she was that obsessed though, she doesnt care at all if its moving or not. i took her to paw mart and couldnt get her out of the car to go inside! of course once we were inside i couldnt get her back in the car.

Anonymous said...

Take too good of care of her and you will become the permanent sitter. That only applies to dogs and not people. I know, some people are unable to distinguish the difference. Like that dog's mother!