I already have a trip to Fuzzy Butz (the local pet bakery) and a party for her to go to-she is up for an exciting week! Saturday, June 28, 2008
Sister Sitting
Thats what my mom calls it when I watch Jojo. I think she plans it intentionally to try to discourage me from getting a puppy (this time its for 9 days-maybe she is getting worried). I have to say there is nothing like coming home from work to a dog so excited to see you (yes, it is Saturday but I ended up at work all day). After I got home she ran as fast as she could around the house for a few minutes because she was so happy. Its pretty funny because she runs so fast she falls over as she turns corners. We went for a walk and I only had to pick her up twice. Apparantly since the last time she was here her true colors have started to shine through and she has a deep stubborn streak (how appropriate she ended up in this family). Occasionally she decides to lay down in the middle of the walk and you have to move her which is not that fun. I guess all the walking and running around the house really wore her out because this is what she is doing now we are back:
I already have a trip to Fuzzy Butz (the local pet bakery) and a party for her to go to-she is up for an exciting week!
I already have a trip to Fuzzy Butz (the local pet bakery) and a party for her to go to-she is up for an exciting week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Sister-sitting: the babysitting you do out of the goodness of your heart (aka FREE). I, too, sister-sit, though I do mine with the human variety.
Are you thinking about getting a puppy?
haha i like that definition. i think doing it with actual humans would be much much harder though.
id love to get a puppy but i think im gone/working too much right now. thats why i considered getting a cat. every time i am in the mall i look at the puppies at the pet store though.
Scott and I stopped the other day to play with some puppies outside a Wal-Mart. They're just too cute to drive by. Sadly, though, I've realized that I consider Bella a lot of work right now, so I think a puppy's totally out of the question for awhile. :)
thats a good perspective-ill keep that in mind
let me talk you back off that ledge. you are gone too much for a dog.
but i loved seeing my girl in action!
Cats are good if you're gone quite a bit, though I would highly suggest getting one that's at least a year old. Bella's just a bit older than that and I'd imagine anything younger is quite a bit of work. The kittens we've seen at PetSmart were pretty rambunctious.
Post a Comment