This is me sitting on the bench, which is what I did for the first half of the game until I got to go in. Having too many people has its disadvantages since you have to sit out and wait to play, I'm still hoping the girls will stop showing up so I can play the whole game!
I went in at 2nd today. This is the first play I made this game, I think. She's out!
Waiting to bat. I always get really nervous around this time. Striking out in slow pitch softball would be incredibly embarassing.
My only at bat today :( . I got a single. Where are you critiques on my batting form? I know you are out there!
Running to second. I like this action shot.
This is not very exciting because I am just standing. I just wanted to point out the girl to my left is the 2nd baseman, not the short stop as you might assume. What in the world is she doing playing next to the short stop and in my running lane? Move it!
Making a play to first in the last inning.
It was a cold day (50's) for softball, but my Mom was happy since the clouds were good for the pictures. The Reactors are signing out til next Tuesday!

2 comments:
You may have to go show the Tigers how to play the game.
You answered your own question on how you could win 19-2 when you showed the picture of the second basemen playing on the wrong side of the base.
Yeah... I've played 2nd my whole life but I've never found a way to play it over there. I like these pictures though, very amusing.
P.S. Your batting stance isn't too bad.
Post a Comment