Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Half way to the start of football season!

Is anyone else sick of basketball? I am ready for football season! Unfortunately, we still have a little over 6 months to wait.

One of my favorite ND Football blogs did an analysis of Michigan today, for all you fans if you are interested:

http://bluegraysky.blogspot.com/2009_03_01_archive.html#468744487553083813

Back to the previous topic...our class officers (from our graduating class) felt the need to send out a "class e-mail" that was pro Obama speaking at commencement. I thought that was an abuse of their list serve and I can't believe they actually sent that to our entire class.

Notre Dame plays Kentucky in basketball tonight. I might actually try to watch part of it (around American Idol, of course). I've been told that I should get my diploma taken away for being a bad alumni and not watching all the basketball games. I can't help it, basketball is not that exciting to me on tv. That brings us back to the real topic of conversation here-football season in six months!

4 comments:

Shaelynn said...

I'm with you on the basketball-on-tv thing. I just can't watch it.

Anonymous said...

Didn't football just end?

carriegel said...

football is just another reason why i love the fall.

the free press is reporting that sheridan hurt his leg in practice. could mean another freshman quarterback for michigan.

Jock said...

I think Sheridan broke his leg besides it doesn't matter because a freshman will be starting regardless if Sheridan is healthy or not. Forcier, the freshman, is already enrolled at Mich and participating in the spring drills.