Monday, October 13, 2008

1,053

That is the number of miles I put on my car last weekend-definitely a record! I drove to St. Louis to meet Cory and his family for his cousin's wedding. Here are some pictures from my phone:

This one doesn't need an explanation.

Does this look oddly familiar to anyone else? Why in the world does it say "St. Louis Bread Co."???

Here is a picture from the rehearsal dinner. It was on the top floor of a really tall building. Here was my attempt of trying to take a picture of the arch with my phone. I think its kind of cool because you can see me and Cory on the left side too!
When we went to the other side of the room and looked out the window Cory discovered that that window overlooked a certain baseball stadium. Needless to say he got pretty excited about it. It did look pretty all lit up at night but I didn't get a picture since I didn't have a whole lot of luck with the arch.

Wedding pictures to follow later....

5 comments:

carriegel said...

cool arch picture. looks like we both will be posting vacation pictures this week.

jporterGOP said...

that's a whole lotta drivin'

JP said...

I think that looks like Panera Bread.

Jock said...

I thought the same thing.

I like the arch pic.

megawatt miler said...

you are right-for some reason in st louis panera is called "st louis bread co"....weird