Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Lean Cuisine

I love Lean Cuisines-at least once a week I have one for lunch at work. They recently came out with several new ones with "Twice the Veggies" as the original ones! These new ones are pretty amazing. One of my favorites is this Sesame Stir Fry with Chicken, but I would recommend any of them.
As good as Lean Cuisines are, there is such a thing as too much Lean Cuisine. This was proved today by the guy checking out in front of me in Meijer. He bought a bag of frozen shrimp, Febreeze, and 83 Lean Cuisines. That is right, I said 83. They barely fit in his cart. Yes, I did really count-I couldn't believe how many he had and it took a long time to ring them all up so that is how I entertained myself while I was waiting. The cashier even said "I don't think anyone has ever bought this many before". I am going to go out on a limb here and guess he is a bachelor. He did get a good deal-it was buy 2 get 1 free. That still adds up to well over $200 on Lean Cuisines, all at once. I hope he has a big freezer!

5 comments:

mickey said...

I also like Lean Cuisines.

I think the most I've bought is like, 6, though.

Shaelynn said...

I like Lean Cuisines, but seriously--what is he doing, eating them for every meal?

jporterGOP said...

"i hope he has a big freezer, he's gonna put his lean cuisine in it"

^^^

the edited version of the 40 year old virgin quote

carriegel said...

wow, i like lean cuisines but that is a lot. maybe he is going to do a lean cuisine diet and end up like jerrud for subway.

Anonymous said...

So in addition to radio and magazines, are you now going for an endorsement deal as well? :)