Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Two Good Things!


  1. I got my glove in the mail-and our first practice is tomorrow! Today was 79 degrees when I left work at 7, so I'm hoping tomorrow will be just as nice. Well I just checked the weather and it looks like rain, but I'll just hope for the best.

  2. The best part about the conference was all the attendees got an ipod touch!

I'm looking foward to figuring out how to use it, especially the internet part. The weather and lake were beautiful in Chicago, but unfortunately I had to spend most of my time inside.

4 comments:

carriegel said...

That is cool! Yea for engineers who know how to break codes.

Keep buying Apple products, kids. I own stock.

Anonymous said...

That is so cool!

Shaelynn said...

I have one of those! You'll absolutely love it.

They so don't give away cool stuff like that at the conferences I go to. Apparently, I am in the wrong field.

jporterGOP said...

See Dad, Auntie C owns Apple stock. That means I need to help her out by getting a Mac. And to you Sarah, I asked for one for Christmas. Needless to say it got redirected toward your conference apparently, because I haven't seen mine yet.

:)